Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Zombie Brigade - the film that will not die!


Dad's good friends and Buddy's devoted dog walkers Abbie and Michael transformed the lounge room into a cinema on Sunday night for a private screening of Zombie Brigade - the schlock horror film Dad 'starred' in some 20 years ago. Don't know what was funnier - Dad's shower scene or Lisle Jones in the back of a station wagon with one of the town's ladies of the night.
Although the film was big in Ecuador, we didn't think it made a blimp on the global critics' radars until Ashleigh informed us that the New York Times rated it 4.5 out of 5 stars. See for yourself http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=119803.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, this little delight got 4.5 out of 5 stars from the New York Times. I always suspect Geoff tried to suppress this little gem because he feared future performance would be judged against it. Now the story is known.

Wonderful Blog! I feel like I am on Chez Gibb’s back patio.

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home