Catch Up
Mum has asked me to update this blog for some time but to tell the truth, I still find it quite difficult to visit as I know that the first author of this is no longer around to write in it.
Still, life goes on. Grandchildren get older - Otto is 5 now, Ginger is 3 and Priscilla is... not sure how old Priscilla is but she's crawling around and is enamoured with a large plastic duck... oh and she's a red head.
Nath is executive producer on a TV show here - it's his first gig in the top job so fingers crossed.
Ashleigh got engaged today. She is very happy.
Mum is looking well. She spends a lot of time in Sydney and it's always sad when she goes back to Perth but her friends are there and, for now, it's her home.
Paul and I are fine. His boys are getting big - Zac is taller than me and has taken to patting me on the top of the head! Paul's music is going well. He is playing the Opera House tomorrow night which makes it a clean sweep - I had a play on there, the boys have both performed there and finally, it's Paul's turn.
Still, life goes on. Grandchildren get older - Otto is 5 now, Ginger is 3 and Priscilla is... not sure how old Priscilla is but she's crawling around and is enamoured with a large plastic duck... oh and she's a red head.
Nath is executive producer on a TV show here - it's his first gig in the top job so fingers crossed.
Ashleigh got engaged today. She is very happy.
Mum is looking well. She spends a lot of time in Sydney and it's always sad when she goes back to Perth but her friends are there and, for now, it's her home.
Paul and I are fine. His boys are getting big - Zac is taller than me and has taken to patting me on the top of the head! Paul's music is going well. He is playing the Opera House tomorrow night which makes it a clean sweep - I had a play on there, the boys have both performed there and finally, it's Paul's turn.

1 Comments:
Dear Carole, Paige, Nathan, Ashleigh, and families - I hope you are all happy and healthy and that life is treating you splendidly. I just wanted you to know that I think of you often and wish all the best for you. I keep the picture of your family that Geoff sent to me in my classroom - when things get a little "hairy," I look back at him and smile and remember that he always told me to teach with passion. His inspiration is a daily example to me of how I should treat my students and how I should approach my profession. I was very fortunate to have known him and to have been considered a friend. He is still greatly loved and missed . . .
Lots of love,
Sherri (Bair)Morehouse
Post a Comment
<< Home