Hugh opens the Geoff Gibbs theatre

We've been told by a lot of friends and family that this site still gets visitors. I know Nath, Ash, Mum and I come here from time to time to remember Dad. It been just over two months since he died and there is not a day that goes by when I don't think of him, miss him and wish he was around lording it over everyone.
Mum has asked me to put up the press from Hugh Jackman's launching of the Geoff Gibbs Theatre at WAAPA. Unfortunately, Nath and I couldn't make it back but Ash flew in to be with mum and 60 of their closest friends on the day. Apparently it was a joyous day and Hugh did Dad proud. This is the first of two newspaper articles, the second will follow when Paul finds a scanner at the ABC big enough to do the job!
Dad's birthday is coming up on November 25th so if anyone wants to spend sometime remembering him, that would be a great day to post an entry.

1 Comments:
Thank you so much for continuing to contribute to Geoff's little gems. I for one really appreciate and still come back again and again to read for a few moments and soak up more of this great man. Please, please keep it going - I only get a few moments every now and again during my busy schedule but when I do I always enjoy it and look forward to new contributions from time to time. I hope that the pain of farewelling Geoff from this life is getting a little less painful. It is so good to remember him and I hope we all continue to do so. Again he was a legend in his own life time.
Lynne Woolfenden
Post a Comment
<< Home