Monday, July 10, 2006

Keep the comments coming

As you have probably guessed, Dad is loving the blog. I have attempted to curb his eagerness to scribe by advocating brevity over girth but to no avail. The man loves to write. Better him tapping away on the computer keys than in the kitchen diving into all the bikkies and cakes that seem to be turning up on a daily basis.
Dad gets particularly excited when someone adds a comment to the blog. Please be aware, I've changed the authorisations for these comments so there may be a delay between when you enter the comment and when it appears on the site. I have changed this process so strangers can't log on and comment on what a spunk Cazzy is - who can really blame them!
Had a lovely text message from Mark Constable (ex WAAPA) sending his best to Dad as does Andrew Wholley and Steve Shanahan. I also got a really nice message from Alex Jones. Blog on, Dad. XXX

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geoff

How did you ever find time to lead the Performing Arts at ECU? It seems to have been one wonderful global trip thereafter! Don't let me ever say "told you so"!! However, your current predicament isn't part of the script so in your usual ebullient way, change it and start planning the next European culture trip and you can start educating me.

I very much miss the Friday evenings with Rod and Robbie and you all; sometimes I am tempted to just fly over for the evening and enjoy the wide range of conversation and, of course the wines!!

Just remember that we are on this planet to prove that the medics are scientists and others, like you, are artists. Let's go for another defeat for the former.

Thinking of you all but looking forward to seeing you when I am next in WA later in the year.

All our love

Chris and Jhn Clark

4:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home