Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The wedding confusion

Just wanted to clear up the confusion about Paul and my wedding. It seems that somewhere in this blog, Dad wrote that we were getting married on the 8th of August. We caught that error but not before it had gone out to the world. If I were getting married today, writing on Geoffie's blog would be down the list below getting my eye lashes permed. No... no wedding today or anytime soon. We're all focusing on Dad at the moment. He is fighting as hard as he can but it is taking it's toll. Hence the blog entries slowing down some what. I've put my hand up to fill everyone in on Dad's progress.
I am flying over to Perth today as Nathan has to be back in Sydney on Monday after spending more than six weeks over there. I am so proud of him. Not only has he been looking after Tash and his two children but he has been there every day for mum and dad. I don't think they could have got through all this without his constant support and love. Now it's my turn to take over. Ash will also be flying back this weekend to spend time with Dad. We are all very grateful to the Kagis for giving us a place to stay when we need it. They are great friends to all of us. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOps Paige, sorry about that. I looked again and it said 8thOctober so maybe I didn't have my glasses on?? Just got new ones and now I see home instead of Rome which is a little disappointing.
Thinking of you all and sending many positive thoughts and love,
J and A

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Geoff...i am, for once, lost for words. You requested that both myself and the "big,kiwi husband" put up a prayer for you..well,i want you to know that god knows you real well.We will continue to pray for you today and always.You were always my "favourite"patient!(lesley,at Dr Brands)xxxxxxxx

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home